K-Feeders Window Bird Feeder
Where Nature and Quality Meet
If you enjoy seeing and hearing the beautiful sights and sounds of songbirds and want to attract them right to your window… choose a K-Feeders Window Bird Feeder.
You can experience hours of fun and excitement watching birds dart back and forth through your yard as they frequently stop at your window bird feeder to perch and feast. Hang out at your favorite spot in the house to bird-watch, bring your cats (keep them inside of course), identify the numerous birds that flock to your feeders and interact with nature for years and years with your very own K-Feeder.
The K-Feeders Window Wild Bird Feeder is an extremely easy to use feeder. First, mount it to the window using the built in suction cups. Next, fill the seed barrel with your desired seed and slide the reservoir onto the roof mount. Your feeder is ready for action, so sit back and watch as a variety of colorful birds fly right up to your window to feed!
This feeder is constructed with durable polycarbonate components to resist squirrel damage, corrosion and breakage. The transparent reservoir makes it easy for you to monitor seed levels and keep your bird feeder clean. We recommend you clean your feeder every two weeks to ensure the birds are receiving the freshest seed supply. With two feeding stations and a .75 lb seed capacity, this window feeder is sure to attract a many feathered friends!
At K-Feeders we truly believe that a superior bird feeder can be the difference you need to attract your favorite feathered beauties. We think you will be pleasantly surprised with the variety and sheer number of birds these feeders will attract. Purchase several and enjoy feeding the loveliest, most observable & graceful animals in the world.
Birds that use this feeder:
Chickadees, finches, goldfinches, kinglets, nuthatches, redpolls, siskins, sparrows, juncos, grosbeaks, titmice, woodpeckers, wrens and many more!
Seed or Feed Options:
Mixed seed, safflower seed, sunflower hearts, black oil sunflower seed or thistle seed
Perkypet.com is the top destination to find quality Wild Bird Feeders and Accessories. Perky-Pet®, K-Feeders and NO/NO® wild bird products are trusted brands to bird lovers everywhere. Interact with nature, relax and build memories that last a lifetime by conveniently ordering from perkypet.com. Happy Bird Feeding!
K-Feeders Window Bird Feeder - Specifications
- Assembles to dispense either mixed seed or thistle seed
- Durable polycarbonate components
- Built-n suction cups stick directly to the window for a strong hold
- Slide-out feeder barrel makes filling and cleaning easy
- Designed and constructed to last a lifetime
What's in the Box:
- 1 K-Feeders window wild bird feeder
- .75 lb seed capacity
- Two feeding stations
- Fill with either mixed seed, safflower seed, sunflower hearts, black oil sunflower seed or thistle seed
- Window mount
30-Day Satisfaction Guaranteed Policy
Your satisfaction with our bird feeders and service is our top priority!
If you are anything less than completely satisfied with your bird feeder or bird accessory, you may return it within 30 days of receipt for a product replacement or money refund of your full merchandise cost. It's part of our worry-free shopping policy!
Disclaimer: Terro.com does not endorse any information contained in product reviews. Please follow all label instructions for your specific use.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Review RateOkayI bought this a few weeks ago. The feeder itself is fine. I had to go to the hardware store to replace the suction cups. The ones that came with it were lousy.Response From Terro®Patty : Consumer Relations RepresentativeWe appreciate the time taken to provide this feedback and apologize for the experience.
Our feeders are covered by a one year replacement warranty. We recommend adding a drop of water to the inside of the suction cup and pressing it firmly to the window, creating a stronger vacuum seal.
Please give our Consumer Relations Team a call at 1-855-PERKYPET (1-855-737-5973) with additional questions.
Review RateWell made, perfect size, does the job!Suggestion....do not put this where squirrels can get to it...they will knock it down, even though suction cups are strong....Even though it crashed down on a hard surface it was still in tact with no breakage......I have it in a good location now...but birds haven't taken to it just yet......
Review Ratevery sturdyWe have been very pleased with this model of window feeder.
In fact we've had 3 over the years. Couldn't find it locally so was very pleased to find it on-line. Others seem to be cheap plastic.
Review RateAmazon ReviewStays secured to window even in torrential rain!Make sure you secure the feeder sides with the plastic connector!
- All About
All About Wild Birds
Wild birds are so common to us that we often glance at them without a second thought. When we really look at them, observe them and enjoy their special qualities, we can truly appreciate some of nature's amazing creatures.
Wild Bird Feeders - Expert Tips
Hanging Your Feeder
- Ideally a sheltered southeastern exposure location is best for hanging bird feeders since birds like to feed in the sun and out of the wind. Birds also prefer not to have any obstructions over their feeding area so they can see any predators.
- Bird Baths - A clean and reliable water source is an excellent way to attract birds to your yard, especially those birds that do not necessarily eat seed or nectar. All birds will seek out a water supply, not only for drinking but also for keep themselves clean and healthy.
- Bird Houses - These are a good way to attract those species of birds that nest in holes. These structures should be made of an untreated wood (pine, cedar, etc.) and should have ventilation and drainage holes. It should be durable, and easy to check and clean.
- Keeping your feeder clean and full of fresh bird seed is very important to the health of visiting birds. It is recommended that you clean your wild bird feeder every two weeks.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: What are the most popular bird seeds to use?
A: Black Oil Sunflower Seed is the most popular bird seed. It is much smaller than the traditional sunflower seed and best for those birds with smaller bills, such as the sparrow, junco and goldfinch. This seed is accepted by the greatest variety of birds.
Mixed Seed is also popular. It is best to buy the mixes that contain white proso millet, a tiny cream colored seed with a shiny shell. Mixes containing finely cracked corn and black oil sunflower are also preferred by a large number of birds.
Niger (Thistle Seed) is imported from Africa and Asia. Niger won't germinate, but it does have a tendency to become moldy due to lack of air circulation. If you notice mold on the seed, it must be removed from the feeder and the feeder must be cleaned thoroughly.
Q: How do I clean my bird feeders?
A: Before filling your feeder with fresh seed, it is recommended that the following precautions are taken:
- Remove all old seed.
- Soak feeder in a light water/bleach solution (9 parts water to 1 part bleach).
- Scrub feeder and allow to air dry.
- Rake and remove accumulated hulls and droppings from underneath the feeders.
- Spread mulch (bark or wood) under the feeder, replace mulch when soiled.
- Thoroughly wash hands after handling and cleaning feeders.
Q: What is the importance of providing water for wild birds?
A: Wild birds need fresh, clean water just as much as they need seed. Birds stay healthy by using water not just for drinking, but also for bathing, cleaning their feathers and to remove parasites. Waterers are better options than bird baths because they provide birds with fresh, clean water that prevents dirt and debris from contaminating it. In hotter climates or seasons, providing water for birds makes it easy for them to have access to a water source and retain their energy. By adding a water source, you also can attract a larger variety of birds to your yard. You may even attract more colorful birds that don't eat seed, but are in need of water!