Safer® Brand Tomato and Vegetable Insect Killer, RTU
- Targets and kills aphids, asparagus beetles, bean beetles, cabbage loopers, caterpillars, Colorado potato beetles, cucumber beetles, diamond-backed moth, flea beetles, imported cabbage worms leaf hoppers, plant bugs, tomato hornworm and whiteflies
- Kills insects on contact but is gentle on your plants
- OMRI Listed® and compliant for use in organic gardening
What's in the Box:
- 1 Ready-to-use spray bottle
- 24 fl oz RTU spray
- Contains pyrethrins (.012%) and potassium salts of fatty acids (1.015%)
Disclaimer: Terro.com does not endorse any information contained in product reviews. Please follow all label instructions for your specific use.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Review RateGoodbye cutworms!
Excellent product! I bought this to treat cutworms on my tomatoes and peppers. Two treatments and they were gone.
Review RateEasy and effective!
This is the first Safer product I've tried, and I'm so impressed. One thorough spraying of my tomato bed completely ended my hornworm problem. I'm glad I bought in bulk now - I've been sharing my extras with family and friends, and I still have plenty for my own plants. Love it! I'll buy again!