TERRO® Outdoor Liquid Ant Baits attract and kill common household ants.
To use this outdoor liquid ant bait, simply place the pre-filled, ready-to-use liquid bait stations outdoors in areas where ants are observed and secure the baits with the stakes provided. The weatherproof outdoor ant baits prevent the liquid bait from drying out, providing the ants with a continuous supply of food, day and night. Ants typically follow defined trails from the nest to food or water. Placing the outdoor ant baits close to these trails will improve control.
How Does This Outside Ant Control Work?
The key to successfully controlling ants is to lure worker ants – those that you see marching about in plain view – to the sweet liquid ant bait, which they will consume and carry back to share with the rest of the colony.
While the active ingredient in TERRO® Outdoor Liquid Ant Baits will ultimately kill the worker ant, this outdoor ant bait interferes with the ant's digestive system and works slowly enough that the worker has time to get back and share the ant bait with the rest of the colony. This slow kill is needed to allow time for the foraging ants to make several trips to the outdoor ant bait stations and deliver enough bait to the rest of the colony. This is the only way to get rid of both the ants you see and the thousands you don’t.
View video for tips on how to easily and effectively kill common household ants with TERRO® Outdoor Liquid Ant Baits:
- Kills ants outside before they get inside
- Pre-filled bait stations are ready-to-use
- Provides fast-acting elimination of the queen and entire colony
- Weatherproof station protects the bait from the elements, prevents it from drying out
- Stakes provide extra stability when placed in the ground
What’s in the Box
- Six pre-filled liquid bait stations
- Stakes to secure bait stations in ground
- Six outdoor liquid ant baits
- Contains sodium tetraborate decahydrate (Borax) (5.40%) and other ingredients (94.60%)