Protect yourself from dreaded scorpions and other creepy crawlers with TERRO® Scorpion Killer. This easy-to-use scorpion spray kills on contact, immediately easing the dread of having a scorpion on the loose in your home. TERRO® Scorpion Killer Spray also provides long-lasting residual control, continuing to kill up to six weeks.
Featuring a versatile, two-way spray, TERRO® Scorpion Killer can be used as a coarse spray or as a crack and crevice treatment to control scorpions, spiders, ants, cockroaches, crickets, fleas, silverfish, ticks and other insects.
Use TERRO® Scorpion Killer Spray for Spot Treatment:
Spray TERRO® Scorpion Killer in areas where scorpions and other unwanted insects are found or may be hiding; spray surfaces until wet, but not to the point of run-off. Check areas such as dark corners of rooms and closets; along baseboards and door and window frames; behind and beneath sinks, stoves, refrigerators, and cabinets; and around garbage cans, plumbing, and other utility installations. Spray directly on pests as they are driven out of hiding places.
Crack and Crevice Treatment:
Using the directional stream nozzle setting on the two-way spray attachment, apply TERRO® Scorpion Killer in small amounts directly into cracks and crevices. To prevent unwanted guests from paying a house visit, periodically use the scorpion spray product in cracks and crevices in walls, driveways, patios, porches, windows, doors and eaves.
View video for tips on how to kill scorpions and other creepy crawlers:
- Kills scorpions, spiders, ants, cockroaches, crickets, fleas, silverfish, ticks and other insects on contact
- Long-lasting residual control up to six weeks
- Convenient, easy-to-use two-way spray nozzle for spot or crack and crevice treatments
- Can be used indoors or outdoors
What’s in the Box
- Six, 1 lb. 3 oz. aerosol spray cans
- 2-way spray nozzle
- Contains prallethrin (0.03%), esfenvalerate (0.05%), N-octyl bicycloheptene (0.30%) and other ingredients (99.62%)
- 1 lb. 3 oz. aerosol each spray can
- two-way spray nozzle for spot or crack and crevice treatments
- For indoor and outdoor use
Disclaimer: Terro.com does not endorse any information contained in product reviews. Please follow all label instructions for your specific use.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Review posted on www.terro.com
July 2, 2016
My local store did not have them on the shelf, but when I returned home I checked their site and it said they had 100 units. when you snooze you lose. I found the Terro site and ordered directly when I found your price was competitively priced with my local store.