TERRO® Garbage Guard® Insect Killer
- Deep penetrating vapor kills insects and prevents infestations
- Included adhesive strip for easy attachment to trash can lids
- Easy to use – simply remove adhesive backing, attach inside of trash can and close the lid
- Controlled release for long-lasting protection – up to 4 months!
- Designed for use in outdoor and garage trash cans, dumpsters and trash bins
- Includes 1 Pack(
Best Used For
TERRO® Garbage Guard®
Trash bins can be a dirty, bug-filled place – but they don’t have to be! TERRO® Garbage Guard® is effective against a variety of flying and crawling insects that are commonly found in trashcans. For your convenience, TERRO® Garbage Guard® is incredibly easy to use. Simply remove the backing from the adhesive strip and attach the pod to the underside of your trash can lid. Then just close the lid, and let the vapor do its work! This product is designed for use in outdoor or garage trash bins and dumpsters only.
Kills Insects and Prevents Infestations
The compact pod features an adhesive strip for easy and discreet attachment inside garbage cans, trash bins and dumpsters. Once inside, TERRO® Garbage Guard® releases an odorless vapor that deeply penetrates the enclosed space to kill visible and hiding insects, as well as prevent new infestations. No more maggots and no more flying or crawling insects in your bins!
Garbage Guard® pods are designed with controlled release technology to slowly diffuse the deep penetrating vapor in enclosed spaces for up to 4 months. That’s a whole summer of insect protection with just one application of TERRO® Garbage Guard®!
How to Use Garbage Guard®
TERRO® Garbage Guard® is very easy to use. Just follow these five simple steps to get started.
- Remove pre-assembled Garbage Guard® pod from the sealed bag when ready to use.
- Peel off the adhesive backing of the adhesive strip.
- Attach the strip inside the trashcan or dumpster and keep the lid closed. For superior adhesion, clean the surface before applying.
- One pod will treat up to 100 cubic feet. If more than one pod is needed, space them evenly throughout the treatment area.
- Record the date of installation and replace with a new pod after 4 months or when effectiveness diminishes.
TERRO® Garbage Guard® Product Details
Interested in learning more about TERRO® Garbage Guard®? Take a closer look at the in-depth specifications for this product.
|TERRO® Garbage Guard®|
|TERRO® Garbage Guard® Insect Killer|
|Dimensions||2.68 x 1.73 x .50 in|