TERRO Wasp & Hornet Killer
- Foam spray coats nest for complete kill
- Powerful jet spray reaches nests up to 20 ft
- For indoor and outdoor use
- Water-based formula
- Spray nest at sunrise or dusk when insects are least active
Wasps and hornets strike fear in many, but with TERRO® Wasp & Hornet Killer, you can kill these dreaded pests on contact.
TERRO® Wasp & Hornet Killer is an entrapping foam spray that coats nests for a complete kill. The entrapping foam not only kills wasps and hornets inside the nest, but it also remains on the nest and kills unsuspecting insects that have the misfortune of returning.
Going the Distance
Nests are often located in hard-to-reach places, so you’ll appreciate that this wasp and hornet aerosol spray delivers a powerful jet spray that reaches up to 20 feet away. This also allows you to keep a safe distance away from the nest while spraying.
When treating nests, spray at sunrise or dusk when insects are least active. Stand a safe distance from the nest - do not stand directly underneath it. Spray the nest opening until soaked. Then spray the rest of the nest. The insects will fall to the ground and die.
After spraying, wait up to 24 hours before removing the nest.
Safe for Indoor and Outdoor Use
Protect yourself from wasps and hornets, indoors and outdoors, with TERRO® Wasp & Hornet Killer. Here are some tips on where to spray:
- Use outdoors under eaves, near window frames, doorways, outdoor play areas and picnic areas.
- Use indoor in attics and anywhere nests are built. Do not spray around exposed foods.
- To prevent insects from entering home, use this wasp and hornet aerosol spray around areas where insects enter, such as gaps around outdoor plumbing and vents, cracks and crevices in foundations, and along sills and ledges.
View video for tips on how to get rid of wasps and hornets with TERRO® Wasp & Hornet Killer
|TERRO® Wasp & Hornet Killer
|2.7 x 2.7 x 10.1 in
|1 lb 3 oz aerosol spray can
recommend this product