TERRO® Spider & Insect Trap
- Traps and kills spiders, ants, cockroaches, crickets, and other crawling insects
- Kills the “Big 3” – brown recluse, black widow, and hobo spiders
- Non-toxic sticky traps are ready to use either flat or folded
- Traps can fold up to prevent children and pets from touching the sticky surface
- Use around the home against baseboards, in corners, behind doors, or underneath furniture
Best Used For
TERRO® Spider & Insect Traps
Protect yourself and your home from six and eight-legged creatures with these TERRO® Spider & Insect Traps. Redesigned to increase efficiency and improve the user experience, these traps are coated with a sticky glue that traps and kills spiders and most crawling insects. They can be used for up to three months for long-term pest control.
Kills the "Big 3"
There are more than 40,000 known spider species across the world, but when it comes to protecting yourself, most people focus on the "Big 3," which are black widows, brown recluses, and hobo spiders. The TERRO® Spider & Insect Trap is designed to trap and kill these as well as other spiders and insects such as ants, crickets, and cockroaches.
Reliable Trapping Power
Traps are a great way to eliminate the crawling pests that invade your home. These glue traps rely on a sticky surface to trap spiders and insects. By adding more edges and increasing the number of insect access points, more of the surface can be reached. Once insects step onto the glue, they become stuck fast. For your convenience, each trap can be folded over to keep the glue surface away from pets and children — and the captured insects out of sight — or you can use it flat for more surface area.
Directions for Use
TERRO® Spider & Insect Traps can be placed anywhere these pests are known to hide. Basements, attics, and room corners are good bets, and the traps can be used along baseboards or underneath furniture as well. The improved design now offers flexibility in creating four separate, smaller glue boards for multiple placements around the home. Using them is as easy as:
- Folding the trap along the marked lines
- Removing the backing from the sticky surface
- Creating an enclosed trap (skip if you want to lay it flat)
- Placing the trap in high-traffic areas for spiders and insects For the best results, the traps should be used continuously, being replaced whenever they are full or at least every three months.
TERRO® Spider & Insect Trap Product Details
Do you want to know more helpful details about the TERRO® Spider & Insect Traps? Take a closer look at the in-depth specifications for this product.
|TERRO® Spider & Insect Trap|
|Eliminates||Spiders (including the “Big 3”), ants, cockroaches, crickets, and other crawling insects|
|Recommended Use||Place around the home against baseboards, in corners, and behinds doors and or furniture|
|Includes||4 glue traps per package|
|TERRO® Spider & Insect Traps|
|Dimensions||4 x 3 x 3.25 in|
|Includes||4 Glue Traps|