TERRO® Wasp & Fly Trap
When nuisance insects abound, spending time outside can suddenly become a lot less pleasant. Beyond the annoyance, there’s the risk of having pain-inflicting flying pests bring an end to outdoor festivities. With the TERRO® Wasp & Fly Trap, you can get the upper hand and defend your property against wasps, hornets and yellow jackets, as well as flies. It’s the first trap designed to attract both!Best used for:WaspsYellow JacketsFliesHornetsStink-Free Bait
The unique bait used by this trap attracts unpleasant flying pests, without the odor that is common in many fly baits. That’s right - it’s stink free! Also, the bait is easy-to-use - all you need to do is add water to the bait, and your trap is up and ready in no time.Locking Lid The TERRO® Wasp & Fly Trap features a unique Bug Lock Lid™. Not only will the bright yellow color provide additional attraction, but it also prevents bugs from escaping once they enter the trap! They go in expecting a treat, and find they are unable to leave.Reuse This Trap Again And Again
For your convenience, this trap is also reusable, allowing for continuous defense against insects all season long. Simply throw out the old bait bag when it is full and insert a new one!Target These Unwanted Insects TERRO® Wasp & Fly Trap will help you control and trap stinging insects bothering you outside. Its dual action function also allows you to attract and trap frustrating flies.How To Bait The Wasp & Fly TrapAdding the bait to the bait canister is a simple, three-step process. 1) Add the wasp and fly bait. 2) Mix water with the bait. 3) Seal the Bug Lock Lid™.TERRO® Wasp & Fly Trap Product Details Interested in learning more about this dual-action insect trap? Take a closer look at its in-depth specifications. Complete Product Details »
TERRO ® Wasp & Fly Trap Model # T512 For Use Outdoors, near areas where pest insects are apparent Eliminates Wasps, hornets, yellow jackets, fliesLearn More About Wasps, Yellow Jackets and Flies
TERRO® has a wide variety of helpful articles to guide you in your efforts to get rid of the pest insects in your home or business. Check these resources to assist you in your pest control efforts.About TERRO® For more than a century, TERRO® has been the trusted name in insect control. Our innovative products are the gold standard in home ant control and beyond. Look for our bright orange packaging! More About TERRO®»
TERRO® WASP & FLY TRAP Model #
- Outdoors, near areas where pest insects are apparent
- 1 Reusable insect trap
- 1 Bag of stink-free bait
For Use in Eliminating
- Wasps, hornets, yellow jackets and flies
- Dual Action
- Captures and kills wasps and flies
- Bug Lock Lid™ to keep insects trapped inside
- Yellow lid offers visual attractant
- Place trap approximately 5 feet high, in a sunny area that is not exposed to high winds.
- Do not hang near insect nests.
- Wasps are not normally active at night or in the early morning, which makes these times the best for servicing the trap.
- Flies prefer warm, birght and calm areas.
- This trap will not attract beneficial pollinators, such as honey bees and bumble bees.
- If lure is spilled, remove and wash contaminated clothes immediately.