Wasps and hornets strike fear in many, but with TERRO® Wasp & Hornet Killer, you can easily kill these dreaded pests before they have a chance to sting.
TERRO® Wasp & Hornet Killer is an entrapping foam spray that coats nests for a total kill. The entrapping foam not only kills wasps and hornets inside the nest, but it also remains on the nest and kills unsuspecting insects that have the misfortune to return.
Going the Distance
Nests are often located in hard-to-reach places, so you’ll appreciate that this wasp and hornet aerosol spray has a powerful jet spray that reaches up to 20 feet away. This also allows you to keep a safe distance away from the nest, reducing any fear of being stung.
When treating nests, spray at sunrise or dusk when insects are least active. Stand a safe distance from the nest - do not stand directly underneath it. With the wind at your back, take aim and spray the nest opening until soaked. Then spray the rest of the nest. The insects will fall to the ground and die.
After spraying, wait up to 24 hours before removing the nest.
Safe for Indoor and Outdoor Use
Protect yourself from wasps and hornet, indoors and outdoors, with TERRO® Wasp & Hornet Killer. Here are some tips on where to spray:
- Use outdoors under eaves, near window frames, doorways, outdoor play areas and picnic areas.
- Use indoor in attics and anywhere nests are built. Do not spray around exposed foods.
- To prevent insects from entering home, use this wasp and hornet aerosol spray around areas where insects enter, such as gaps around outdoor plumbing and vents, cracks and crevices in foundations, and along sills and ledges.
View video for tips on how to get rid of wasps and hornets with TERRO® Wasp & Hornet Killer
- Foam spray coats nests for complete kill
- For indoor and outdoor use
- Powerful jet spray reaches nests up to 20 feet
- Water based formula
- Spray nest at sunrise or dusk when insects are least active
- 1 lb. 3 oz. aerosol can
What’s in the Box
- 1 lb. 3 oz. aerosol spray can
- Contains Tetramethrin [(1-Cyclohexene-1,2-dicarboximido) methyl 2,2-dimethyl-3-(2-methylpropenyl) cyclopropanecarboxylate] 0.200%; Sumithrin (3-Phenoxybenzyl-(1RS, 3RS; 1RS, 3SR)-2, 2-dimethyl-3-(2-methylprop-1-enyl) cyclopropanecarboxylate 0.200%; other ingredients 99.60%
- All About
There are more than 30,000 identified species of wasps, which fall into one of two categories: solitary or social. The majority of these species are solitary wasps that live and operate alone. There are only about 1,000 of the social wasps species, yet they are the ones people encounter the most. Social wasps such as hornets, yellow jackets, and umbrella or paper wasps, live and work together in colonies.
I’m terrified of wasps! Where should I spray your Wasp & Hornet Killer to keep them away?To prevent wasps and hornets from entering your home, we recommend spraying TERRO® Wasp & Hornet Killer in outdoor areas such as cracks and gaps around outdoor plumbing and electrical penetrations, cracks in foundations and along window sills. It’s also a good idea to spray under eaves around doorways and near play areas. Indoors, the spray can be used in attics and anywhere nests are built.
What is the best time of day to spray wasp and hornet nests?Spray nests with at sunrise or dusk when insects are least active. TERRO® Wasp & Hornet Killer’s entrapping foam shoots up to 20 feet away which allows you to keep a safe distance away from the nest when spraying. To use, spray the nest opening until it is soaked and then spray the rest of the nest. After spraying, wait up to 24 hours before removing the nest and discarding.