Indoor Pest Prevention Kit
The Indoor Pest Prevention Kit provides everything you need to battle mice and insect pests that try to invade your home. This kit includes a 2-pack of TERRO® Liquid Ant Baits, a 2-pack of TERRO® Fruit Fly Traps, a 4-pack of Victor® Metal Pedal Mouse Traps, and a DynaTrap® DOT™ indoor fly trap.
TERRO® LIQUID ANT BAIT
To kill common household ants, place TERRO® Liquid Ant Baits in areas where they attract foraging ants. A slow kill process allows these ants to take the bait back to the nest. As the bait circulates through the colony, it kills the ants you see and the ones you don’t. The new and improved snap-off tab makes the stations easy to use. Plus, the closed bait stations prevent the bait from drying out to provide the ants with a continuous supply of liquid, day and night.
TERRO® FRUIT FLY TRAP
Have you spotted fruit flies swarming around your kitchen or garbage can? With the TERRO® Fruit Fly Trap you can get the best of these annoying household pests in no time! This fast-acting trap uses a non-staining, food-based liquid bait to lure adult fruit flies inside. Flies that enter the trap through one of the many funnel-shaped holes are unable to escape and continue breeding. In a matter of days, you should begin to notice a dramatic decrease in the number of fruit flies around your home. The trap also features an attractive apple-shaped design that will look at home in any kitchen.
The DynaTrap® DOT™ is a small solution to a big indoor problem: insects! Once drawn to the trap by two LED and two UV-LED lights, insects will be captured on the back of the StickyTech™ Glue Card. The trap features a rotating plug to fit any outlet, and an optimal design that allows for the trapped insects to be concealed from sight. Place the compact trap at any indoor outlet where insects are a problem. Capture fruit flies, house flies, moths, mosquitoes and more!
VICTOR® METAL PEDAL MOUSE TRAPS
The Victor® Metal Pedal Mouse Trap is the original wooden snap trap. It’s also the world’s No. 1 selling mouse trap for one simple reason – it works. The trap makes rodent control easy with its simple, straightforward design and instant results. Once a mouse triggers the pedal, the trap immediately springs closed to eliminate the pest. After a catch, simply throw away the entire trap for quick cleanup or dispose of the mouse and reuse the trap.
For more than a century, TERRO® has been the trusted name in insect control. Our innovative products are the gold standard in home ant control and beyond. Look for our bright orange packaging on a variety of products, including liquid ant killer, aerosol sprays, perimeter treatments and other products for your home and business.
Indoor Pest Prevention Kit Kit Model # MBINDOOR Includes
- TERRO® Liquid Ant Bait – 2 Pack
- DynaTrap® DOT™ Indoor Fly Trap
- Victor® Metal Pedal Mouse Trap – 4 Pack
- TERRO® Fruit Fly Trap – 2 Pack
TERRO Ant Baits (T300) Specifications
- Kills the ants you see and the ones you don’t
- Ready to use – set the bait, attract ants, and kill the colony
- Stay-fresh tab keeps liquid bait fresh until opened
- Snap-off design makes it easy to open – no scissors needed
- Use bait stations along baseboard, under appliances, on windowsills and wherever ants are numerous
DynaTrap DOT (DT3005W) Specifications
- Rotating plug easily fits any outlet
- StickyTech™ Glue Cards are easy to change
- Traps flying insects 24/7 to quickly reduce annoying indoor pests
- Lights last 20,000 hours/400 sq ft
Victor Mouse Traps (M154) Specifications
- The original wooden mouse trap – over 1 billion sold
- Quickly and effectively traps mice
- Designed for indoor and outdoor use
- Manufactured with Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC®) certified wood
- Made in the USA
TERRO Fruit Fly Traps (T2502) Specifications
- Fast-acting trap eliminates fruit fly infestations
- Ready-to-use, non-staining lure attracts adult fruit flies
- Built-in window allows for easy monitoring of lure levels
- Attractive, apple-shaped trap blends in with décor
- Most effective when placed near common breeding sites
- 90-day lure supply - each trap lasts for up to 45 days